Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (31 August 2022)
MPR - £25,714 - £36,961
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Teacher of MFL (Spanish & French) to join our successful team. We are seeking an innovative and motivational MFL teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels. The successful applicant must be qualified to teach Spanish and French at GCSE and A Level. We are looking for a passionate and inspirational professional who would enjoy working in an exciting and rewarding environment and is prepared to contribute fully to school life. Applications are welcome from NQTs. Please note that you may be required to work across other schools in the Academy Trust if required.
In the MFL Faculty we have:
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Well-equipped classrooms with a variety of interactive facilities
- Progress significantly above average
- An enthusiastic and supportive department team
- Hard working pupils and strong home/ school partnerships
- A range of technology to enhance teaching and learning
Applying for the job
Apply through the Marches Academy Trust websiteMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, ages 11 to 18
690 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Sir John Talbot's School
Sir John Talbot’s School is at the centre of the community of Whitchurch, with excellent links to sports, business and partner primary schools. We are committed to equipping all pupils with the skills and experiences that will prepare them for life. As part of The Marches Academy Trust, we have access to a network of support and challenge, ensuring we are operating at the forefront of educational thinking. The school sits in mature grounds with historic roots, providing an attractive setting in which pupils can thrive. Facilities are extensive including the community leisure centre, well-resourced faculty areas and Sixth Form centre.
Our staff set the highest standards in behaviour and achievement for all pupils in a supportive environment in which children are treated as individuals. The curriculum is designed to provide everyone with choices at each stage in their development. We celebrate success and encourage all pupils to develop broader life skills, investing in the whole child. We are incredibly proud of the achievements of all our pupils and trust that you will feel the same as we work together to ensure the successful future for them. At Sir John Talbot’s School, we can offer:
· An ‘Outstanding’ curriculum offering students a strong core entitlement in English, Mathematics and Science · A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all · An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway · A wide range of staff benefits · Excellent resources and facilities · An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
Arranging a visit to Sir John Talbot's School
Upon request by contacting the Headteacher's PA: