Teacher - St Michaels Primary School
This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
22 March 2023 at 11:59pm
6 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,685 Per Year
What skills and experience we're looking for
Required September 2023Job shares considered and ECT contracts available from July 1st
St Michael’s Primary School - rated by Ofsted as ‘Good’ - is a warm and welcoming school situated in the heart of the Tilehurst community.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to help continue our journey to raise attainment and progress.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
• Has strong ambition to make a difference for pupils.
• Is able to create a stimulating learning environment.
• Is able to play a positive and active role in our dedicated team.
What we can offer:
• A welcoming and caring ethos.
• An experienced and supportive team of staff and governors.
• Excellent teaching resources and working environment.
• High quality professional development and dedicated PPA time with your team.
• A track record of attracting, nurturing and growing talent.
• Children who are confident and enjoy coming to school.
What the school offers its staff
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact us on 0118 901 5550 or contact us by email email@example.com or visit the school website for more details http://www.stmichaels.reading.sch.uk
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd March 2023
Interview date: 29th/30th March 2023
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery. We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service Check.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Michael's Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 403 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Michael's Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to St Michael's Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Class teacher in an outstanding Junior School
Talavera Junior School
Gun Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1RG
KS1 & KS2 Class Teachers - JEA
James Elliman Academy
Elliman Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5BA
Colnbrook Church of England Primary School
High Street, Colnbrook, Berkshire, SL3 0JZ
Marcham Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School
Morland Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX13 6PY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed