- Job role
Suitable for early career teachersSEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
Experience of working with pupils with PMLD/SLD is highly desirable. Teachers experienced in working with SEND and /or Early Years Settings, with experience of teaching a pre-formal curriculum are encouraged to apply. Teachers with a passion to ensure our most complex students reach their potential will find this teaching role an exciting opportunity. We are looking for a colleague who will demonstrate a high level of commitment to these special young people and the ability to develop positive working relationships with parents/carers, health and therapy professionals is essential.
• Have experience and skills of working with pupils with a range of SEND, in particular PMLD & SLD and be passionate about helping all our young people to achieve to their full potential
• Be an experienced teacher or looking to develop your expertise if you are a NQT or a Recently Qualified Teacher
• Be able to demonstrate how your work has had a significant impact on pupils and how they have raised standards
• Be able to demonstrate that you can work as part of a team and can lead a team of teaching assistants in the classroom
• Be able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice
• Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and be a team player
• Have a strong commitment to innovative curriculum development, to make accessible to pupils with learning difficulties and to make learning fun
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.