This job expired on 21 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
17 April 2023
21 March 2023 at 11:59pm
8 March 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours, term time only
- Grade 2, £21,965 - £22,203 per annum pro rata. Approximate pro rata £15,406 - £15,573 (70% FTE)
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Have excellent interpersonal skills based on effective communication
- Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential
- Will show commitment to enhancing the school’s spiritual ethos
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young people within the school.
Please view the full Job Description for more information on the essential criteria and skills required for this role.
What the school offers its staff
About us and the role
We are looking for an innovative and inspirational Teaching Assistant who puts the welfare and progress of children at the centre of everything they do and are able to support our students in reaching their full potential.
Would you like to join a school with exciting opportunities? Would you like to work with pupils who have excellent learning behaviour and a thirst for knowledge? Would you like to work in a school that values you as a person? Then Avanti Meadows Primary School is the school for you!
Avanti Meadows opened in September 2021 and is the first of three brand-new schools planned for the new all-through Learning Village in Bishop’s Stortford North. Our pupil numbers are steadily increasing, and at full capacity, Avanti Meadows will be a 3-form entry primary school, providing parents and pupils with the highest standards of education and pastoral care.
The site for Avanti Meadows is a brand-new building with contemporary and first-class facilities, which will make for a unique learning experience.
Since our first school opened in 2008, Avanti Schools Trust has grown in a considered and gradual way. Now, we are a family of 10 schools across the UK, serving over 4,500 children and young people and 450 staff.
If you are highly motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations and good interpersonal skills, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
Why should you apply
You will be working in a fantastic environment.
Avanti exists to help each person become a well-rounded human being through intellectual, moral and spiritual growth, and so make the world a better place.
Further details about the role
What will you do?
- To work under the guidance of the teacher to support the teaching and learning activities in the classroom.
- To provide general support to the class teacher in the management and organisation of pupil(s) with special needs in the classroom.
- To assist the teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment.
- To promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school.
For a more comprehensive list of the job responsibilities, please view the full Job Description
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Avanti Meadows Primary School
- School type
- Free School, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 59 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Avanti Meadows Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Avanti Meadows Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Teaching Assistant - Year 1 and Meal Time Supervisor
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
Eagans Close, London, N2 8GA
Heathway, Dagenham, Essex, RM10 7SJ
Teaching Assistant - 3 days (Mon-Wed)
Oasis Academy Pinewood
Thistledene Avenue, Romford, Essex, RM5 2TX
Union Road, Romford, Essex, RM7 0HG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed