The successful candidate will be hard working and committed, and will be able to inspire, motivate and encourage children at all levels. We are looking for a team player who can support both the children in their care and the colleagues with whom they will be working with.
Our school, set in spacious grounds, offers a calm and purposeful working atmosphere. Our staff are dedicated to do the very best for all our pupils, regardless of any additional needs or various backgrounds. If you feel you could join our inspiring workforce, then please apply.
We are looking for the following skills and qualifications:
- NVQ Level 2 / CACHE Level 2 Certificate or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in English and Maths
- Good problem-solving skills; being able to adapt skilfully to ensure the very best support and guidance is provided.
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude, who remains calm under pressure; with belief in growth mindsets for themselves and others.
- Limitless patience and empathy; being able to communicate clearly and build a trusting relationship with the children you are supporting.
- Highly organised and adaptable; with and a commitment to ensuring your actions meet the schools high-standards and help us meet our strategic goals.
The successful candidate will be hard working and committed, and will be able to inspire, motivate and encourage children at all levels.
Staff wellbeing is a key focus of our school, we recognise that the job can be tough at times, but we also value the rewards it brings. We are looking for a team player who can support both the children in their care and the colleagues with whom they will be working with.
If you feel you have what it takes and are ready to join our passionate team working here, then we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now!
To learn more about our school, please visit our website
If you believe that this is an environment where you can thrive, develop and substantially contribute to an exciting future for our students, then you are encouraged to explore further by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed discussion, if required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you would like to have an informal chat with our hiring manager about this post, please email email@example.com.
Applicants are advised to apply as early as possible as the Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint before the closing date.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.