Teaching Assistant - Fixed-Term Contract Until July 2024
6 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Part timejobs - 17.25 Hours a week. 8:45AM - 12:30PM Monday - Friday
- Fixed term - 3 Terms - September 2023 - July 2024
- PS3.2 (Approx £8752) – PS3.3 (Approx £8961)
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our team, on a fixed-term contract until July 2024.
The successful applicant will work with the class teacher to provide both in and out-of-class support.
The working times are Mondays - Fridays from 8:45am – 12:30pm.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working with young children in a school or early years setting. A sense of humour is essential!
Potential applicants are welcome to visit – please call or e-mail to make an appointment.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above. (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with children.
- Ability to work using their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
- A can-do attitude.
- A commitment to the happiness, well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
What the school offers its staff
We offer a supportive and friendly environment with lots of opportunities for training and professional development.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Paul's CofE Infant School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 5 to 7
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 86 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 7
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Paul's CofE Infant School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to St Paul's CofE Infant School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Green Park Village Primary Academy
2 Flagstaff Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6AX
The Bewbush Academy
Dorsten Place, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 8XW
Learning Support Assistant - St John's CE Primary School
St John's Church of England Primary School
121-147 Orts Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3JN
Hayes Park School
Raynton Drive, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8BE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Surrey