King’s Park Infant School
- Salary: Dependant on Experience
- Grade C Point 4 (£14,710 actual per annum), or
Grade D Point 5/6 – (£14956-£15,206 actual per annum)
- Part Time – 27.5 hours per week
- Fixed Term to 31st August 2024
- Term Time plus 1 week
- Required – as soon as possible
Teaching Assistant required as soon as possible
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and passionate teaching assistant who has an understanding and a passion for supporting children with Special Educational Needs to join our Federation.
This position will be based at King’s Park Infant School. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Federation as it continues its journey of providing outstanding learning environments, learning experiences and support for its families. The Federation of Grove House and King’s Park Infant Schools are valued members of Unity Education Trust.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of supporting children with Special Educational Needs
- Previous experience of working with children in a school setting
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under the direction of a class teacher, leading groups in a variety of curriculum areas
- The ability to use their own initiative to support learning.
- The ability to establish a positive relationship with children, parents and staff
- The willingness to contribute to the common goals of the school and Unity Education Trust.
We can offer:
- A supportive team and engaging environment
- An excellent environment in which to develop professionally
- Kind, confident and engaging children
- A team of enthusiastic, dedicated and high performing staff
- Supportive Governors, Trustees and parents
For an informal discussion about the post please email email@example.com
Please visit our websites; www.grovehouseinfant.org www.unityeducationtrust.uk
How to apply
Please click on the orange "Apply for job" button, enter your name, e-mail address and tick the box, then click the "Apply now" button. After a few seconds, you should be presented with an on-line application form to complete.
You will be able to save your partially completed form and complete later following the link you will be emailed.
Please ensure you submit your completed form before the closing date/time.
No CVs accepted – Please complete an official application form if you wish to be considered for this role.
Closing date: Monday 26th February 2024 at 10.00am
Interview date: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and have ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and wellbeing of young people. Candidates are advised that they may be subject to an online check from information in the public domain.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications irrespective of race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation and/or age. We value the individuality and creativity that every worker potentially brings to the workforce. Please be advised that by completing an application form you are subject to The Unity Education Trust’s privacy notice which can be found at www.unityeducationtrust.uk/statutory-policies-documents
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references, references will be sought prior to interview. Proof of qualifications is compulsory.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations. Provision of false data is an offence and will result in your application being rejected.
This job post has expired.