Lime Trust is a Multi Academy
Trust formed of 8 schools over 10 locations across Peterborough and the London
Boroughs of Havering and Waltham Forest. We have grown to include four primary
schools and four all-through special schools, with 2400 pupils and over 700
employees. In our academies we strive to ensure:
· Learners are safe and enjoy learning
Everyone feels included, respected, and valued
An ambitious curriculum develops our learners for
the challenges of life and adulthood
Employee potential is recognised and invested in
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality
education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration, Trust direction,
high challenge and high support. Our values of Respect, Equity, Self-worth,
Partnership, Enjoyment, Communication and Trust are core to all we do.
We passionately believe in promoting the well-being
of our teams and have a wide range of benefits and systems to support our staff,
you can read more about this in the attached recruitment brochure.
Overview of the role:
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and
highly motivated individual to be part of the school team and will be required to support pupils, promote best practice, and contribute to the aims and ethos of the Trust and its schools.
Candidates should be ambitious and passionate professionals, who will add value to our school in striving to help deliver personalised learning that prepares our pupils for the next stage in their life, and who can:
- Work under the direction of the class teacher to support pupils with a range of complex physical, medical and learning needs to access learning by implementing activities and interventions designed to meet their personal needs
- Manage pupil behaviour in line with school policy
- Provide general support to the class teacher in the management and organisation of the classroom
- Assist the class teacher in creating and maintaining a purposeful, orderly and supportive learning environment
- Promote the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop
- Build and maintain successful relationships with pupils, treating them with respect and consideration
- Work together with families and other agencies to ensure every pupil is valued, challenged and supported
- Have the highest expectation that every pupil will make sustained academic and personal progress
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
The postholder will be part of our teaching and learning function of the school and play a large part in
delivering a high-quality education to the learners that attend our
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please
contact Anjulie Sudhir , Office Administrator on 01708 341800 or email Ravensbourne.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role further or to arrange a visit.
Applications will be reviewed as submitted and
candidates could be called for interview prior to the closing date.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection
screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and
Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.
This job post has expired.