- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
14 Hours Monday - Thursday 8:45 - 12:00
- Contract type
- Fixed term (October 2021 - 31st August 2022)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £11,109.22 - £11,558.09
- Actual salary
We are seeking to appoint a skilled Teaching Assistant to be part of our very supportive, hardworking and successful team.
We are looking for someone who:
• can provide a safe learning environment,
• is flexible, organised and a team player,
• is an effective communicator,
• is able to develop positive relationships with children and parents,
• has an understanding of SEND practices including EHC plans
• has high expectations and understanding of pupils’ learning and behaviour.
Applicants must have Grade C or equivalent in English and Maths GCSE and preferably an NVQ3, or equivalent TA qualification.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 167 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Yealmpton Primary School
We care passionately about our children’s education and go the extra mile to help every child reach their full potential. Our staff are highly committed to teaching stimulating and engaging lessons, concentrating on making sure that children acquire all basic skills, as well as stretching every child with our rich curriculum.
We are committed to providing an excellent education for your child ensuring they enjoy their learning, achieve and make progress supported by a string moral ethos and high standards of behaviour. It is important we believe to celebrate individual achievement and recognise the potential of everyone.
Being the Best you can be is our school motto and is at the heart of our ethos positive ‘can-do ‘approach to learning.
We aim to develop to:
• Successful leaners who achieve high personal standards and make progress through developing their skills , knowledge and personal qualities;
• Confident individuals who have high self – esteem , foster good relationships , respect others and care for their community;
• Responsible citizens who show values of responsibility, respect, co-operation and understanding about their contribution to society.
Respect Self –belief Understanding Equality Relationships Excellence