42 days remaining to apply
Start date details
Immediate start available
14 July 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 38 weeks per year (term time only) for 32.5 hours per week
- View all Part timejobs - Part time hours available
- Bucks Pay Range 1b (6-10) £20,297 to £21,233 pro rata. (Actual starting salary £14,748 for full time role)
What skills and experience we're looking for
• Have a passion about children’s learning, an understanding about raising school attainment andcommitment to achieving high standards?
• Have drive, energy and initiative?
• Have some experience of working with children?
• Want to work in partnership with teaching staff to develop our provision?
• Want to enable all pupils to access the curriculum and extracurricular activities?
• Like to work as a team player?
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer:
• A highly supportive team, committed to raising standards in a welcoming environment
• A school with a clear vision for the future
• Well behaved and responsive children who enjoy learning
• A well-resourced school and stimulating environment
• A strong emphasis on staff wellbeing and teamwork
• Opportunities for professional development
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 68.8 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About William Harding School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 772 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- William Harding School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
William Harding School is a four form entry primary school with a pre-school for pupils aged 2 upwards. We are a welcoming, inclusive community with a diverse mix of pupils which includes an Additional Resourced Provision for pupils with Speech and Language needs and Physical Disabilities. Even though, we are a large school we pride ourselves on our sense of belonging and strong relationships in our school community. William Harding has a clear vision led by an experienced and ambitious leadership team. Staff are committed to raising standards and there is a strong emphasis on staff wellbeing and teamwork. We have well behaved and responsive children who enjoy learning based in our well-resourced and stimulating environment. William Harding embodies the School motto of; Aim high… Work hard… Be kind… and is led by a strong set of School Values; Respect, Perseverance, Responsibility, Honesty, Inclusion and Collaboration.
Arranging a visit to William Harding School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Springfield Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK6 3HW
Booker Park Community School
Stoke Leys Close, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 9ET
Willowcroft Community School
Mereland Road, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 8BA
Steeple Claydon School and Pre-School
Meadoway, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire, MK18 2PA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes