Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, KS1, KS2, Primary
Will consider full-time, part-time, job share
We are looking for a creative, forward-thinking teacher who has excellent classroom teaching skills. With internal flexibility and various teaching opportunities available. Please contact the school office to speak to a member of SLT who will be happy to discuss the available roles with you.
Are you a skilled, passionate and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations?
Do you want to be part of a supportive and committed team?
• Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life.
• Believe that every child can, and will, succeed.
• Have the highest ambitions and expectations for every child, the school, and yourself.
• Demonstrate an ability to develop and promote the values-based ethos of the school.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with staff, parents, governors, external agencies and the wider community.
• Have the passion and vision to work as part of a team in promoting excellence.
Applying for the job
For more information, including a copy of the job description and application form, please visit our website http://www.johnblandyprimary.org.uk.
Completed application forms must be returned to: email@example.comMore on how to apply
219 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About John Blandy Primary School
We are a thriving school, located in the Oxfordshire village of Southmoor. We are part of the Faringdon Learning Trust, an eight school multi-academy trust, which was established on 1st April 2012. Our vision for our school is that it is a happy, friendly, safe and encouraging place where everyone feels welcome and valued. Our approach to life at school is that ‘happy children learn’, and this is evident through our school values and ethos.
We offer you:
• A happy and positive working environment.
• Motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are excited about their learning.
• Fully supported NQT program, with several experienced members of staff and a strong SLT.
• Close links with supportive Governors, the local community and a strong PTA.
Arranging a visit to John Blandy Primary School
Due to the current pandemic circumstances, please contact the school to discuss a virtual tour and arrange to speak to the Headteachers. We are keen to discuss our amazing school and apologise for being unable to offer face-to-face tours and meetings at this challenging time.
Laurel Drive, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX13 5DJ