Temporary Part Time Class Teacher
Required from June 2019 to cover a maternity leave until the return of the permanent member of staff. The post holder will provide cover classes in KS1 and KS2, working on Wednesday afternoons and all day Thursday and Friday.
The Governors of St. Mary’s RC Primary and Nursery School would like to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our successful and popular school.
The successful candidate will be;
• Preferably a practising member of the Catholic Church
• Enthusiastic and dedicated
• An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupil achievement
• Have a good knowledge of an engaging primary curriculum
• Creative, energetic and resourceful
• A caring, warm and friendly school, well supported by governors and parents
• Happy, well behaved children who are eager to learn
• An excellent staff team committed to achieving high standards
• Opportunity for professional development
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring service.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by appointment. Applications to be completed on a CES Application form which is returnable to the school at the above address
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Experience of successful teaching in a primary school (either as a student teacher or practitioner)
About St Mary's RC Primary School
- Kynder Street, Manchester, M34 2AR
- LA Maintained School
- St Mary's RC Primary School website (opens in a new window)