TEMPORARY PRIMARY TEACHER (EYFS, KS1)
Start – November 6th 2023
Main & Upper Pay Scale
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher who are committed to our ethos, “Learning Together, Growing Stronger” and have a secure pedagogical knowledge of our golden threads: cognitive education, reading and personal development. The successful candidates will join a thriving team that is dedicated to helping children reach their potential.
Alwoodley Primary School is a vibrant and diverse 2-form entry primary school situated within large grounds in North Leeds. The children are eager to learn and benefit from an enhanced curriculum that develops children’s strengths and interests. Our focus on personal development means that there is a dedicated leadership, class and pastoral that supports the needs of all learners.
The vacancies are suitable for Early career Teachers and those with experience in leading a subject. We would also consider applicants who are looking for Part-Time work as a teacher.
We encourage you to arrange a visit to our school so you understand the specific context of our school and the expectations of the roles. To arrange a visit please email email@example.com to organise this.
Our new teacher will be someone who:
- Promotes high standards of teaching and learning through outstanding classroom practice.
- Has a passion to ensure that all children reach their potential.
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills and is a true team player.
- Will play an active part in the wider part of school.
- Good understanding of the national curriculum framework.
The successful candidate will have:
- QTS, PGCE, or any other primary teaching qualification.
We can offer you:
· A school where children are eager to learn.
· A passionate, positive and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision.
· An ambitious school with a commitment to CPD.
· An employee assist programme
Completed applications to be uploaded to the My New Term platform by the closing date.
Closing Date - October 2nd 2023 at midday
Interviews - TBC
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote equality, diversity and inclusion and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds. This role is based in the UK. Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK - either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.