Teacher, SEN specialist
MPS 1 to MPS 6
Work Commitment: Part – time (3 days) 2 days Leverington Primary Academy and 1 day at Murrow Primary Academy, non-classroom based
Duration: Permanent contract
Start date: September 2021
Closing date: Midday on 19th April 2021
We seek to appoint for September 2021 an inspirational SENCO to work as part of our SEN team at Leverington Primary Academy and Murrow Primary Academy. You will be responsible for supporting children across the Trust that need extra assistance, taking responsibility for the day today high quality in-class and intervention support for SEN pupils, enabling them to make good progress in their learning. We would prefer candidates to have the National Award for SEN Co-ordination; however, we would support candidates working towards this award.
The successful applicants will:
• Make a valuable contribution to the offering that children receive at the school as part of the provision of high-quality teaching and learning
• Have some experience of working effectively with the Cambridgeshire SEND team and the Opportunity Area offering for SEND children
• Raise the standards of SEN pupils throughout the Trust
• Have a passion for providing a curriculum for all children to succeed
• Be able to work effectively within a supportive, committed and successful staff team
• Have high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and The Fenlands. As such, joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span thirteen different locations. The post holder would work for the DLPT and serve some of the academies that form the DLPT at Leverington Primary Academy and Murrow Primary Academy (depending on the needs of the Trust and the academies)
Further benefits include;
• Collaborative approach to working;
• Access to high quality professional development as part of the School development programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
• Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
• Centrally-run services that reduce time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can concentrate on educational performance.
Terms and Conditions
The employer for this post is The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust. The post will require travel and work with the academies in the DLPT therefore the successful applicant must be able to drive.
Collaborative approach to working;
• Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development
Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
• Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust
to share best practice and resources;
• Centrally-run services that reduce time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can
concentrate on educational performance.
Applying for the job
Application forms can be downloaded from The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust website;
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or posted to The HR Office at:
Winhills Primary Academy
More on how to apply
Off Duck Lane
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.