- MPS/UPS Plus TLR2c
Vocational Curriculum Lead job summary
Vocational Curriculum Lead
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: MPS/UPS plus TLR2C
Site: Richard Barnes Academy, Trinity Campus
Closing date: Monday 23 May
Start: September 2022
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands.
As a growing Multi-Academy Trust. we strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be. We put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything we do.
Our core purpose at the Richard Barnes Academy is to: “provide more than just an education for our young people, we create an innovative, personalised alternative learning environment where everyone acquires the belief, opportunities and knowledge to succeed’.”
Richard Barnes Academy are looking to recruit a Vocational Curriculum Lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and promoting our Vocational Curriculum as a beacon of good practice within the Academy, through the provision of high-quality teaching and learning. You will lead the development and provision of an outstanding Vocational Curriculum for Key Stages 3 and 4 in the best interests of our students
The successful candidate will develop further extra-curricular opportunities which promote vocational skills across the Academy and partner schools as well as Develop and enhance the quality of teaching and learning amongst all staff within the Department.
The Trust offers
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Local Government pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the Trust.
• An actively supportive Academy Committee and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have any questions regarding this post please contact the HR Team on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applying for the job
To apply please click https://www.mynewterm.com/jobs/147892/EDV-2022-RBA-67749 to the application page.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.