We require a Wellbeing Teaching Assistant to support children’s emotional and mental health difficulties and ensure that children are happy in school and ready for learning
Applications are particularly welcomed from candidates with experience of working with students with SEMH and/or behavior needs
You will have a genuine passion and belief in the potential of every pupil and be able to relate to young people and adults within the learning environment and be versatile, resilient and able to adapt your practice wherever necessary to support across all key stages.
Well-being assistants carry out a range of activities including:
- Working on a 1:1 basis with children both in and out of the classroom;
- Supporting groups of children through a range of interventions;
- Working alongside the school’s Senco and external professionals
Please apply, if you:
- Are interested in supporting children’s mental health and wellbeing;
- Are interested in working therapeutically with children;
- Are a team player, who wants to work in a team;
- Are aspirational both for yourself and the children you work with.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4pm
Term Time plus Inset Days
Level 5 - Actual Salary - £22,798.19
This job post has expired.