Mainscale or UPS
We are seeking to employ an inspirational Y2 teacher
• Someone who relishes being part of a team and makes significant contributions to whole school life (you are not expected to run clubs etc)
• Someone who has the energy to provide and contribute to our stimulating curriculum
• Someone who is able to both teach and learn – this is crucial
• Someone with SEND experience or an interest in SEND and is willing to complete the SENDCo award (you will be supported and given the time)
• Someone who shares and demonstrates our values
• Someone who has a solid understanding of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
• A good sense of humour will be very helpful
SEN Allowance IF mainscale
Applying for the job
Please see the supporting documents to make an application. You need to complete an application form, we will not accept a CV. The same documents are also available on our school website.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
106 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Fourlanesend Community Primary School
Fourlanesend is a maintained school.
We can offer you:
• A supportive, established staff team who work well together
• Staff meetings on a Wednesday evening which include CPD and whole school development
• The opportunity of working with a creative, dynamic and open team who enjoy learning together
• Working in a school where the values really matter and are firmly embedded in everything we do
• Children who love to learn – we are using our school honesty value here, it’s true, they are a pleasure to teach.
• Spectacular views and wonderful extensive grounds, we are only 5 minutes from the Cremyll ferry (by bus) and 15 minutes from the Torpoint Ferry (by car). This is an ideal relocation post as it is within easy reach of Plymouth and South East Cornwall
We welcome applications from teachers with relevant experience. We celebrate the diversity, enrichment and energy new staff bring.
All successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.
It is ESSENTIAL that you refer to the above points in your letter of application as short listing is based on this advert.
An application form and job spec can be found on our website www.fourlanesendprimary.co.uk.
Please email your completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org