Year 2 Class Teacher
Stuart Road Primary School, Plymouth, Devon
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 3, £24,371 to £28,133|
Stuart Road Primary Academy is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed teacher to join our team. We are looking for candidates who have a passion and desire to accelerate the progress and raise the achievement of all our children.
To carry out the professional duties of a teacher as circumstances may require and in accordance with Reach Academy Trust policies under the direction of the Head Teacher.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status
Postgraduate Degree - Teaching
Essential skills and experience
• Successful teaching career
• Recent successful experience teaching in KS1
• Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the safeguarding children agenda and its application
• Experience of curriculum planning
• Experience of assessment of children’s learning for a variety of purposes
• Evidence of encouraging and sustaining the active involvement of parents
• Use of assessment for learning strategies
• Recent personal and professional development.
• Experience of working pro-actively within a staff team
• Good communication skills with all members of the school community
• Have up to date knowledge of current educational issues.
We offer a competitive salary plus TPS pension, great career progression and development opportunities with many other benefits.More on how to apply
|School size||199 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Stuart Road Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Stuart Road Primary School
Palmerston Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 5LL