Year 3 Class Teacher
Thringstone Primary School, Coalville, Leicestershire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373 to £35,269|
At Thringstone Primary School, we are looking for an exemplary, creative and motivational teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our children. As part of our hardworking and friendly team, you will enthuse and motivate pupils to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
We are particularly interested in hearing from someone who is interested in leading our Computing or Geography curriculum development in the school.
Essential educational requirements
A relevant degree/diploma
Qualified teacher status
Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
Experience of working within the primary age
Essential skills and experience
• be an excellent classroom practitioner with talent and enthusiasm
• have a detailed knowledge of the National Curriculum and its means of delivery
• have high expectations of themselves and pupils’ achievements
• be an effective team member
• be dedicated to promoting the ethos of the school
• have a sense of humour and genuine warmth with concern for the whole school community
• be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people;
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• Collaborative working within our shared family of schools.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development pedagogy.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach pupils.
|School size||180 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Thringstone Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
Hensons Lane, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 8LJ