Fantastic opportunity to join us!
We are looking for an outstanding teacher who wants to work with enthusiastic children and staff. The school is set in amazing grounds and visitors comment on how ‘happy’ it feels. Having received ‘good’ in all areas by Ofsted last summer, we are now on an exciting journey to get even better.
We are looking for teachers and leaders who will:
- Bring their passion for the delivery of excellent education
- Have an uncompromising commitment to ensuring that each child has a well-rounded education through a creative and challenging curriculum
- Be an inspiration
- Support and motivate our dynamic and forward-thinking staff by fostering respectful relationships
- Promote inclusion and remove all barriers to education and extracurricular activities.
- Be excited by learning and have a strong commitment to ensuring children’s social, emotional and mental health needs are met.
- Demonstrate excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
We will offer you:
- Belonging to a compassionate and inclusive Trust who values you and the role you play
- A voice that counts
- The chance to make a difference to the lives of our children
- Engaged and creative children to share your expertise with
- Motivated and talented staff teams with high expectations for us all
- Flexible working opportunities
- Commitment to ongoing opportunities for training, professional development and career progression
- The ability to undertake a variety of NPQs, delivered by the Active Learning Trust Institute in partnership with Ambition Institute
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or for further information, please contact Sarah Ponder-Boyes on 01354 692323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Active Learning Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the advert closing date. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Kingsfield Primary School and The Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All adults working in our Trust in whatever capacity will be part of a thorough safer recruitment process. All appointments will be subject pre-employment checks including the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture.
This job post has expired.