Penbridge Schools are seeking to appoint a Year 4 Class Teacher to join our team.
You will be willing to take the opportunity to play a full part in the further development of our school and join us in our aims to make learning irresistible and to provide a nurturing and safe environment for everyone.
We pride ourselves on providing a safe, stimulating, challenging and caring environment where children can develop intellectually, physically, emotionally and socially to be prepared for their future lives.
What you will need to succeed:
For a full list of responsibilities please see the attached job description
- Be a qualified teacher. Applications from ECTs are welcome
- Committed to contributing to our fully inclusive school, being proactive in adjusting support for pupils
- Passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- Be committed to “Being your best self” and be keen to work collaboratively with colleagues across the school, hub and Trust
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum
- An aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
- Be willing to engage with research informed practice
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools
Formally known as Penhale Infant School and Newbridge Junior School, we officially joined together in September 2022 to form Penbridge Primary School.The infants site comprises of a nursery for 30 children and a 2-form entry infant school with 180 children on the roll including 16 in our Rainbow Fish Inclusion Unit.The juniors site comprises of a 4-form entry school with 440 children on the roll.
What our Trust will offer you:
- Minimum starting salary £28,817 for all ECTs
- The opportunity to work with happy and well behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and colleagues within the school and our Trust including excellent CPD opportunities and career pathways
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Generous employer contribution to the Teachers Pension Scheme
- As a Trust we aim to foster a culture of appreciation with our fantastic Colleague recognition scheme
- Health and Wellbeing benefits including access to Thinking You -A 24/7 employee assistance programme for legal, financial, emergency health or lifestyle support
- A 'Refer a Friend' incentive scheme
It is our intention to apply a 6.5% pay increase to Teachers Pay Scale’s, once the 2023 pay offer is formally approved by the UK Parliament.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process, please email email@example.com
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.