- View all Part timejobs
- This is a part time teaching position, mornings only (9:00 – 12:00) on offer as a fixed term contract from September 2022 to August 2023.
- Fixed term (1 year (September 2022 - August 2023))
- Main Pay Scale
Year 5/6 Teacher job summary
Year 5/6 Teacher (Part Time, Fixed Term)
We are looking to appoint a creative and outstanding practitioner for our Year 5 & 6 Class, which contains just 12 children. This is a part time teaching position, mornings only (9:00 – 12:00) on offer as a fixed term contract from September 2022 to August 2023.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent and dynamic classroom teacher, displaying high standards in teaching and a secure understanding of individual pupils’ needs.
• Able to plan for and assess children’s learning effectively, in order to ensure each child receives teaching of the highest quality and learns as a rounded individual.
• Committed to creative teaching and active and effective learning.
• An excellent communicator committed to the team and school community as a whole.
• Prepared to take an active role in the life of the school.
• Able to work as part of a team and willing to go the extra mile!
• Fun loving and have a sense of humour.
We welcome applications from teachers who can demonstrate outstanding practice, who have high expectations of themselves and others and are able to inspire pupils.
Hours of work: Part Time
Contract type: Fixed Term (1st September 2022 until 31st August 2023)
Closing date (and time): 12:00 pm Friday 10th June 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 15th June 2022
Commencement date: 1st September 2022
We would encourage you to take a look at our website http://www.luckington.wilts.sch.uk to answer any immediate questions.
We would be delighted to show you around the school and ensure that you will be made to feel very welcome by staff and pupils alike.
Please contact Nicki Neilson (Finance and Admin Officer) or David Cook (Headteacher) for further details on 01666 840 297 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Luckington Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Applying for the job
You can find an application pack here:
About Luckington Community School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- School size
- 50 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
Luckington Community Primary School is a unique school in a beautiful, rural setting. At present we have 50 children on role, split into two classes: a Reception/KS1 class and a KS2 class.
We are a small, committed team who work together to ensure the best outcomes for the children in our care. Our stakeholders are incredibly supportive of our school – 100% of parents said in a recent survey that they would recommend our school to other people. The children are happy, compassionate and want to do well.
Our school is well staffed, with a high adult:child ratio – this allows us to meet the demands of curriculum whilst maintain mixed aged classes.
Arranging a visit to Luckington Community School
Please see our website for details of how to arrange a visit: