Year 5 Classroom Teacher
Teaching and Managing Pupil Learning
• Ensure effective teaching of whole classes, groups and individuals so that teaching objectives are met, momentum and challenge are maintained, and best use is made of teaching time.
• Use teaching methods which keep pupils engaged, including stimulating pupils’ intellectual curiosity, effective questioning and response, clear presentation and good use of resources.
• Set high expectations for pupils' behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through well-focused teaching and through positive and productive relationships.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of teaching in a school
- Ability to skilfully assess pupil's understanding
- Constructive and effective feedback to ensure pupils make rapid gains
About Collingwood Primary School
- Collingwood Street, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU3 1AW
- Collingwood Primary School website (opens in a new window)