Sign in to Teaching Vacancies

You must sign in to your Teaching Vacancies account to list a job.

Request an account

Don't have an account? You can get one if you work at a state-funded school or trust in England, or if you work at a local authority and list job vacancies on behalf of schools. Just send the following details to

  • your full name
  • your work email address
  • the name of your school, trust or local authority
  • your school URN (unique reference number) or trust UID (unique identifier), except if you are a local authority. You can find these details on our Get information about schools page.