1:1 Teaching Assistant Level 2
Actual salary: £18,321.84 to £18,939.33
34.25 hours per week - 39 weeks per year
Isebrook School is a successful specialist setting for students aged 11-18 with a broad spectrum of special educational needs and learning disabilities.
We are seeking to recruit a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a student in Post 16.
As a school we are committed to providing high quality education and support for all our students.
Candidates with suitable experience, motivation and commitment are invited to apply for this role.
- Positive and passionate about working with students with learning disabilities
- A team player who can work as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- A reflective practitioner
- Able to motivate and lead by example
If you are, then we can offer:
- A nurturing group of staff, who are committed to achieving high standards for our pupils and students
- A strong ethos and collaborative working
- Dedicated teaching assistants and pastoral support
- A rigorous induction program
- Opportunities for quality professional development
- A holistic consultative approach to each young person
- Well-being package including advice, support and guidance
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Creating Tomorrow Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children, promoting the welfare of all students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be undertaken for the successful candidates.
This job post has expired.