For Torre C of E Primary, we are
looking to appoint an exceptional candidate who:
- Will be enthusiastic, flexible and highly
motivated working alongside the class teacher
- Will have relevant experience of working with
- Will occasionally supervise whole classes during
the short-term absence of teachers (i.e. cover supervision) and respond to
questions and generally assist pupils in undertaking set activities when
fulfilling this supervisory role.
- Will be required to work under the direction of
the class teacher and liaise with other professionals both within and outside
- Responsible for working with an individual pupil
and small groups
- Will be expected to show a high degree of
initiative and be able to react to given solutions with integrity and
- Have experience of working with children.
Ideally, within a school environment
- Can inspire and motivate children and enable them
to be the best that they can be
- Has the ability to encourage every child to
learn and achieve and has enthusiasm, skill and desire to make a difference
- Has a passion to ensure high expectations for
all ensuring that they make outstanding progress
- Can plan, prepare and promote constructive play
during the lunchtime period
We are truly collaborative and we
work together within, and across, our schools to ensure that all our children
and members of staff achieve their potential.
Together we work to create a full and rich curriculum offer allowing
everyone to flourish - we translate our vision of excellence into our every-day
practice. We are proud of our outcomes,
but we aspire to achieve more than just academic excellence for our
children. We also want our children to
become healthy thinkers, curious explorers, caring citizens, knowledgeable
participants and confident individuals.
This job post has expired.