2 Class Teachers
St Catherine's RC School, Barnet, Hertfordshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 1, £28,355 to £41,419|
We are looking for two inspiring Class Teachers to join our teaching team from September 2020. Positions could be in any year group across the school from EYFS to KS2, so we are keen to hear from teachers with experience in any primary area. The ideal candidate:
• Has a passion for teaching and strives to be outstanding in all areas
• Has high expectations of pupils
• Will challenge and motivate pupils
• Has good organisational skills
• Is fun and dynamic
• Is willing to participate in the Catholic life of the school.
We can offer:
• A welcoming and positive Catholic community
• Children whose behaviour is exemplary and who are keen to learn
• A supportive and caring staff team
• A strong commitment to innovative professional development
• A bright, modern and well-resourced environment.
• Supportive parents who take a keen interest in their children’s learning
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone the school office on 020 8440 4946 to make an appointment.
Essential educational requirements
Candidates need to have completed an approved teaching training course or teaching/education degree.
Candidates must hold QTS.
Essential skills and experience
Candidates must have had some experience of teaching within a primary setting. NQT's are welcome to apply.
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||496 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||St Catherine's RC School website (opens in a new window)|
About St Catherine's RC School
St Catherine’s is an outstanding, warm and friendly Barnet school with a strong caring ethos. We have a modern, well-resourced environment and a supportive staff team.
Vale Drive, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 2ED