EYFS Teacher
This job expired on 23 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
23 April 2023 at 11:59pm
23 March 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
- Fixed term - Fixed term until 31st August 2024
- MPS 4 – 5
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are interested in hearing from excellent EYFS teachers or existing leaders who:
- Have a clear understanding of the EYFS framework and strong pedagogical knowledge.
- Have a track record in consistently delivering good and outstanding teaching leading to strong outcomes for their pupils.
- Can create a stimulating environment, full of learning experiences that inspire and build on children’s interests.
- Have a clear desire to enable children’s learning ensuring all children succeed and make rapid progress.
- Can lead the development of a rich EYFS curriculum to ensure all pupils make a successful, secure start to their learning journey.
- Model effective positive relationships with associated strong behaviour management skills, with the ability to support colleagues to manage pupil behaviour through relational practice.
- Have good knowledge and understanding barriers to learning, be committed to an inclusive environment, where quality first teaching for all is evident.
- Have effective working relationships with all the staff in the unit, built on mutual trust, who can communicate clearly and lead the team effectively.
What the school offers its staff
Morice Town Primary Academy is a popular and successful school within the local and wider area. The children are aged 4 - 11 years old and we have a single form entry. Our children feel safe, cared for and well looked after. We have a strong bond with our parents as well as the community as a whole.
In return, we can offer you:
- A supportive workplace for staff and children, where all feel included and valued
- Working with a leadership team that prioritises staff wellbeing
- Enthusiastic, curious and motivated children
- An opportunity to work collaboratively with staff from our partner school Drake Primary
- Access to high quality staff development through the academy trust
- Access to a comprehensive staff benefit package from the academy trust
Further details about the role
Following the sabbatical request from our EYFS lead, an exciting and unique opportunity has arisen for an exceptional and motivated teacher for our all through EYFS unit. The unit consists of a reception class with an attached small nursery of 8 places.
We are looking for someone to join us for at least a year to develop high quality provision for our nursery and reception children, helping to secure the continued improvements in outcomes seen over the last few years.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Morice Town Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 175 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Morice Town Primary Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Morice Town Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Bodmin Hill, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0AJ
Drake Primary Academy
1 Johnston Terrace Ope, Plymouth, Devon, PL2 2EN
Goosewell Primary Academy
Goosewell Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL9 9HD
Dobwalls Community Primary School
Duloe Road, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14 4LU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Plymouth and Devon, Plymouth and Torbay