|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,543 to £41,635 per year (full-time equivalent)|
TLR 2 (£4,665)
This is an excellent opportunity for a 2 i/c Mathematics which will provide an excellent career opportunity to work at a high achieving, fully comprehensive school in Dorking in Surrey.
• The Maths department is lively, well managed and successful. It is well resourced, with its own computer room
• Successful collaborative approach to running of department, resulting in detailed schemes of work and excellent resources
• Popular at A Level with 4 groups each year covering Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Mechanics and Statistics and a number of pupils going on to study Maths at degree level
• The department was praised in the last OFSTED inspection, "Mathematics is a strength of the school." "Mathematics is taught very well in the school. Students apply mathematical skills adeptly in a range of other subjects."
• Investors in People Report, "a great place to work" where “leaders lead by example and are trusted by people and are passionate about doing their best for the school”.
Essential educational requirements
degree in Maths or equivalent
Essential skills and experience
suitable for NQT
- Excellent Middle Leaders programme, commended in Investors in People Report, "a great place to work".
- Regular professional development opportunities are offered.
- Nursery on site with reduced rates for staff
|School size||1437 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Ashcombe School website (opens in a new window)|
About The Ashcombe School
Ashcombe Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 1LY