Academy Head job summary
Academy Head – Hennock Primary School
Full time, Permanent Post to commence September 2022
Hennock Academy is seeking a talented Academy Head with integrity, a genuine passion for education and resilience to take the opportunity to lead this vibrant school forward to even greater achievements.
The Link Academy Trust believe that this person will:
• Be a practical, visionary and compassionate leader who will inspire staff and pupils to use problem solving as a driver to achieve high expectations- our bedrock.
• Have a real passion for the growth of children, their well-being and self-confidence, giving them experiences and understanding that they will build upon throughout their life-long learning journey
• Relentlessly work towards delivering a rich and creative curriculum which excites and inspires staff, parents and pupils.
• Be visible and approachable, empathetic and enjoy engaging with children, staff, parents and the wider community.
Why join the Link Academy Trust team?
• We value our staff and supporters at every level highly, at our very core we nurture well-being for everyone and recognise every individual’s contribution.
• There is a consistent and rich programme of CPD for everyone.
• Career opportunities are identified, we ‘talent spot’ to offer progress across the Trust team, while also acknowledging experience and the desire to remain doing what you do best.
• Our experienced and highly qualified Inclusion and Improvement Hub team offer specialist support to our most vulnerable and challenging pupils.
Why this school?
We need a Leader who really wants to make a difference for pupils and their families in the surrounding community. As a small school it is a complex but rewarding opportunity for someone with real commitment to drive forward in an exciting direction and deliver a unique vision that reflects this vibrant moorland school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applying for the job
Completed applications should be emailed direct to the Trust HR Officer, Sue HowardMore on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 94.1 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hennock Community Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 11
- School size
- 70 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
Hennock is vibrant school with a warm and friendly family atmosphere. Situated on the doorstep of Dartmoor, they make the most of their idyllic rural setting throughout the year and work in close partnership with parents and the community. Learning effectively happens most successfully when children feel happy, safe and actively involved with purposeful experiences. Hennock aims to ensure children believe in themselves, trust those supporting them and are provided with inspirational learning experiences.
Arranging a visit to Hennock Community Primary School
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01626 833233 to arrange a convenient time.