An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic
Achievement Support Assistant to join our school.
Thoresby Primary School is a community school with a range of
pupils from 3-11 years of age. We strive
to create a happy, welcoming, caring and safe environment where expectations
are high and where learners are encouraged, challenged and supported to be the
best they can be.
The successful candidate will:-
- work under the instruction
and guidance of teaching staff within and outside the classroom
- Provide effective
support as required
- Support the academic,
social and emotional development of individuals and groups of pupils
understanding clearly how they learn
- Provide effective support
to maximise the attainment and accelerate the progress of individuals and groups
- Experience of working
in a school
- Motivate and engage
children so they are excited and enthused about their journey
- Have effective
communication skills when liaising with staff
- Have the passion and
drive to develop their professional career and gain relevant experience and
training were appropriate
- Use their initiative,
be flexible and ensure children are safe and happy
As a member of the Hull Collaborative Trust we offer:-
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative trust and work alongside a range of outstanding teachers and professionals
- The opportunity to work alongside staff who are passionate to ensure that every child becomes the best they can be
- Bespoke quality professional development
- Outstanding working environments and high quality resources
- Committed and experienced governance
school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All
post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting
procedures and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and barring service check.
part of our safer recruitment procedures, online checks (including social
media) may be carried out by the Trust, as part of our shortlisting process.
This job post has expired.