- Fixed term (01 September 2022 - 31 August 2023)
- Scale E, salary point 7-11 £20,293-£21,965 pro rata
Administration Assistant job summary
Administration Assistant – from September 2022
Part time 37 hours a week, term time plus 2 weeks
Temporary contract to 31st August 2023
Scale E, salary point 7-11 - Salary £20,293 - £21,965 pro rata
We are looking to appoint an experienced Administration Assistant, to support the Office Manager in all aspects of the administrative management of the new Harleston Sancroft Academy which opens on 1st September 2022. This role will take a lead on student records, the administration of policies and risk assessments and the day to day maintenance of our website. You will be working alongside our experienced office team, you will be based in our primary phase but working for both the primary and secondary phases. This is an important role in the school for a highly organised administrator who can prioritise effectively, display flexibility and remain calm under pressure. The successful candidate must display attention to detail, be articulate and numerate and be able to demonstrate high standards of presentation, both verbal and written.
We are extremely proud of our ethos and the very positive relationships which exist at the school. The Harleston Federation; part of the St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust, includes Harleston Primary Academy and Archbishop Sancroft High School, both are oversubscribed, inclusive, Church of England schools in South Norfolk. We are a community that flourishes, through God’s love, to live ‘Life in All its Fullness’ John 10:10 and John 13:34
• Ideally have relevant experience of working in a school. However, if you feel you have transferable skills and are looking for a new challenge then please tell us these in the personal statement of your application.
• Have experience of website management.
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Be able to establish positive and supportive relations with staff and students
• Be very well organised and able to prioritise effectively
• Be flexible and able to work in a team situation
• A great working relationship with staff and students
• An extensive ‘in house’ CPD programme
• The support of an informed and active Local Governing Body and Trust
• A very supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team
• Close collaboration throughout the Trust
• Membership of Health Shield health care plan
• An opportunity to work in a good location where the cost of housing is attractive
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children, through policies, practice and monitoring procedures. Any applicant wishing to work around children will require an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Your motives for working in a school setting will be explored during interview. We promote justice, fairness and equality in all areas of school life and applications are invited from all backgrounds and groups including from those with disabilities.
Applying for the job
Kindly submit completed application form to Emma Johnson, the Executive Business Manager (email@example.com)Download an application form - 96.2 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Archbishop Sancroft High School (A Church of England Academy)
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 485 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
The SLT at this school lead with an extremely strong sense of passion and belief in what they are doing and why. The school fosters a great sense of community and it is clear that the SLT has the student’s needs at the heart of every decision. It is a great place to work and the students are fab!” (Recent staff survey)
“The school has evolved to where it is today with dignity, strength and kindness at its heart” (Recent parent survey)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you inspire young people, are committed to raising standards and want to develop your career in a thriving, good humoured and forward moving school please visit Vacancies Info on our website for further information and an application form or contact Emma Johnson, the Executive Business Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an informal discussion and/or tour of the school.