- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
- Contract type
We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic, highly motivated and caring teaching assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will join an energetic team with high aspirations for every child and will be able to contribute to ongoing school improvement.
Our Aims and Ethos: To create a happy school committed to excellence.
• We provide all pupils with every opportunity to achieve their full potential.
• We ensure a supportive, safe, friendly environment in which everyone is valued and respected.
• We expect the highest standards of work and behaviour.
• We offer every pupil full and equal access to all areas of the curriculum.
• We provide a broad and balanced curriculum for all our pupils, which values and celebrates their diverse backgrounds and needs.
• We promote pupil’s self-esteem and emotional wellbeing and help them to form and maintain worthwhile and satisfying relationships, based on respect for themselves and for others, at home, at school and in the wider world.
• We value all adults’ and pupils’ contributions to the school’s progress, and celebrate success and achievement in all areas of life
• We prepare each pupil for life beyond school, in a modern, global society.
For more information and to get an insight into our school please visit our website at www.seamerirtonprimary.co.uk and our twitter page @seamerirton
The post is subject enhanced DBS, suitable references and medical clearance.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 414 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Seamer and Irton Community Primary School
Here at Seamer and Irton Community Primary we have created a happy school that is committed to excellence. Over the years, we have continually focused on making sure our children are nurtured, cared for and inspired to achieve their very best – by investing in our curriculum, educational setting and our staff.
Our values and ethos of ‘a happy school committed to excellence’ is firmly embedded and we are constantly told by visitors, parents and the local authority that our school has a real warmth and energy about it. To be a teaching colleague at Seamer and Irton you have to be inclusive, inspiring and have the highest expectations for our children.
We enter 2020 looking very much to the future. Ofsted visited us in June 2018 where we maintained our ‘good’ judgement and are clear about our priorities moving forward. As a school we are well placed to achieve good outcomes for our children and we want our new colleague to add their own ideas and strategies to our school – where you will find a culture of team work and self-reflection, which is testament to our highly organised and stable staff body.
Arranging a visit to Seamer and Irton Community Primary School
For more information and to get an insight into our school please visit our website at www.seamerirtonprimary.co.uk