We are looking for an inspiring class teacher who has a passion for either Art and Design. We want to develop the talents of our young people and we are looking for someone who can further develop our pupil’s creativity. This is a teaching role across the academy.
Working at Welland Academy, you will be part of a dedicated team of staff with one goal - providing our children with the very best education through an exciting curriculum. We would love to show you around our school – please come to visit!
We’re looking for class teacher who:
- Has expertise in either Art and Design.
- can contribute ideas to a strong and forward looking team.
- can be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners.
- is reflective.
- is able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
- has a passion for children’s learning and development.
- is willing to develop their knowledge and skills in using IT to support children’s learning and their own workload.
We can offer you:
- An amazing school with the most fantastic children.
- Small classes of 20 in some year groups
- An school with a good reputation for developing well rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities.
- A caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other but also who have great sense of humours!
- Great up to date IT provision using Microsoft Office 365.
- Opportunities for continuing professional development, including access to the Trusts ‘Learning Alliance’.
The academy is part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT). All GAT academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning.
The staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make it a great place to work. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator, on 01733 563180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job post has expired.