We are looking for a part time, permanent Art and Design Teacher to join our team here at Welland Academy, starting in September 2023
Are you someone who wants to share your passion and skill of Art & Design with children?
We are looking for an inspiring class teacher who has a passion for either Art and Design. We want to develop the talents of our young people and we are looking for someone who can further develop our pupil’s creativity. This is a teaching role across the academy.
Working at Welland Academy, you will be part of a dedicated team of staff with one goal - providing our children with the very best education through an exciting curriculum. We would love to show you around our school – please come to visit!
Our academy, situated in the thriving town of Peterborough boasts a fantastic new building and a vibrant atmosphere. It is larger than the average Primary academy and opened in 2013 with the help of the Greenwood Academies Trust, we have since been judged as “Good” by Ofsted.
We’re looking for class teacher who:
- Has expertise in either Art and Design.
- can contribute ideas to a strong and forward looking team.
- can be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners.
- is reflective.
- is able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
- has a passion for children’s learning and development.
- is willing to develop their knowledge and skills in using IT to support children’s learning and their own workload.
We can offer you:
- An amazing school with the most fantastic children.
- Small classes of 20 in some year groups
- An school with a good reputation for developing well rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities.
- A caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other but also who have great sense of humours!
- Great up to date IT provision using Microsoft Office 365.
- Opportunities for continuing professional development, including access to the Trusts ‘Learning Alliance’.
This job post has expired.