This job expired on 17 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
17 April 2023 at 9am
23 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Art and designjobs
- View all Part timejobs - 0.6fte
- M1 - UPS 3
What skills and experience we're looking for
- DfE recognised Qualified Teacher Status
- Graduate in a relevant subject
- Successful teaching experience at secondary level
- Contribution to effective curriculum planning
- Teaching art in a secondary school
- Teaching art at A level, desirableTeaching textiles and/or photography - desirable
- Fostering extra-curricular activities
What the school offers its staff
- We are committed to excellence that values staff and students.
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow.
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff.
- Wider opportunities to be involved across schools as part of Equa Multi Academy Trust.
Benefits we offer:
- Free use of our fitness suite at dedicated times.
- Plenty of free on-site parking.
- Access to the Cycle to Work and Tech schemes.
- Employee Support Programme.
- Access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
- Strong ECT Programme.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The John of Gaunt School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1171 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The John of Gaunt School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01225 711158
The John of Gaunt School is large and dynamic school with approximately 1270 students on roll. We are currently a single Academy and actively promote collaboration with our feeder primary schools through the Trowbridge Schools’ Social Enterprise - Collaborative Schools Ltd and the West Wiltshire Alliance; a partnership of 8 secondary schools and Wiltshire College. Our school roll is rising significantly each year and our reputation has accelerated over the last two years. We are now at the forefront educational practice and we are delighted that our recent changes are accelerating the progress of our students. We will be joining Equa Multi Academy Trust on 1 April 2023 and therefore if successful, you will be employed directly by the Trust. Details about Equa MAT can be found on their website https://equa.org.uk .
Arranging a visit to The John of Gaunt School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Francis Road, Bristol, BS31 2DY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Wiltshire and Swindon