Manor Hall Academy Trust are delighted to be recruiting for the position of Assistant Cook.
Loxley Hall School are looking to recruit a highly motivated Assistant Cook, to join our friendly school kitchen, working 15 hours per week (12pm-3pm daily) term time only (38.6 weeks) to assist with the smooth operation of lunch service across 3 sittings.
- Cleaning, including the kitchen, dining area, catering staff room & toilet.
- Restocking of food items & stock rotation
- Assisting with unpacking of food deliveries.
- Daily laundry of kitchen items
- Disposal of waste
- Washing up duties
- Preparation of ingredients as directed
- May be required to assist with cooking in the event of staff absence - full training will be provided.
- Any further duties deemed necessary as directed by the Catering Co-Ordinator.
The rate of pay is Grade 2 (£11.79 per hour) - annual, pro-rata salary is £7,882.40
Applications are to be completed via My New Term. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. This role is also subject to online searches/checks. A copy of our safeguarding policy can be found here
‘Building Relationships, Celebrating Success, Promoting Change’
Loxley Hall School offers residential education for children and young people age 11 – 16 years with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. It is part of Manor Hall Academy Trust which serves 14 special schools and PRUs across the Midlands and North West.
This job post has expired.