Assistant Curriculum Leader English
St Gabriel's RC High School, a Voluntary Academy, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 0TZ
This job expired on 17 May 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
17 May 2022 at 9:00am
29 April 2022
About St Gabriel's RC High School, a Voluntary Academy
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1060 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 0161 764 3186
St Gabriel’s RC High School is a comprehensive school which welcomes students of all abilities, aged 11-16. We systematically achieve extremely high results and are ranked highly in the local authority. We are part of the St Teresa Roman Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
Our Headteacher took post in September 2019 and is an experienced Head, with a proven track record of school improvement.
As a faith School, we place Christ at the heart of all we do. St Gabriel’s is renowned for its fantastic pastoral care, for which we often receive praise from parents, carers and our students.
We invite applicants to join this successful team. St Gabriel’s is a popular and oversubscribed school serving the Catholic community of North Bury. You will join a friendly and successful department should your application be successful.
Key features of our school:
• Enthusiastic students with high learning expectations and academic achievement.
• A dedicated and committed team of staff, who provide outstanding care, guidance and formation for our young people.
• An ethos which is distinctly Catholic and invites the participation of our young people to grow their faith at every opportunity.
• Behaviours for learning that produce a respectful community to learn in.
St Gabriel’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants to posts that are exempted from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act will require a DBS (formerly CRB) from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed