L14 - L18
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and shape what happens in classrooms - the most important area of school life. We are striving to be a community where there is a genuine passion and excitement about how students learn and how teachers teach, where teachers’ practice is research and evidence based, and risk taking is the norm, where teachers are learners, collaborating with and developing one another through professional dialogue. We want to be known for our dynamic teaching and learning. The successful candidate will lead our Teaching and Learning Team and Lead Practitioners and will work closely with our core team of Senior Leaders on developing curriculum, teaching and learning and staff.
Applying for the job
Please complete our application form to be found at http://www.st-ignatius.enfield.sch.uk/291/staff-vacancies and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 09.00 on Wednesday 21 April 2021
Interviews will be held on Monday 26 and Tuesday 27 April 2021
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
1014 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About St Ignatius College
St Ignatius College is:
• A well-respected, oversubscribed Jesuit Community committed to the spiritual, personal and academic development of each individual: the formation of the whole person
• A warm friendly community where all are respected and valued
• A school where teachers are developed ‘’through a strong programme of ongoing individualised support’ and where leaders are ‘’without compromise in their continuing programme of improvement’’
• A school where students are courteous, respectful and keen to succeed
• Teacher testimonial: “I feel that I have really grown professionally at St Ignatius College. Teachers are encouraged to take risks with their practice and the CPD is second to none. It is an incredibly supportive environment.”
Arranging a visit to St Ignatius College
All applicants are strongly encouraged to visit our school.
Visits are available at 10am on Wednesday 31 March and 11.10am on Tuesday 20 April please contact Ms Bapodra (P.A to Headteacher) on email@example.com to book a visit.