- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Inner London L5-L9
Assistant Headteacher - Inclusion job summary
Employer: Meridian Primary School
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Salary: Inner London L5-L9
Closing Date: 9:00am Friday 20th May
We are looking for a full-time Assistant Headteacher with responsibility for inclusion to join our team from September 2022. This is a great leadership opportunity and the chance for you to become an important part of our vibrant, creative school community which values individuality and celebrates differences.
You will be -
* An excellent, creative teacher with high aspirations for all children
* A resourceful and reflective leader who can inspire, motivate and develop others
* Passionate about developing child and adult learning and committed to collaborative working
* Able to think strategically and drive whole school improvement
We can offer you -
* The chance to make a difference for our fabulous children
* A unique location in the heart of Greenwich – view the World Heritage Site from our rooftop Arts studio
* An inclusive and richly diverse environment with over 30 languages spoken and a successful designated special provision for deaf children
* A commitment to your own professional development
* A growing range of exciting partnerships within and beyond Greenwich
In this leadership role, you will work closely with the Headteacher and Deputy Head and collaborate with the SENCo and Lead Teacher of the Deaf to implement our ambitious vision for the future. We look forward to hearing from candidates who are keen to work with our committed staff team and skilled governing body.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or receive an application pack, please contact Kellie Pearce, School Business Manager: 020 8858 3572 email@example.com
For more information about our school please visit the school website: www.meridian.greenwich.sch.uk
Closing date: 9am on Friday 20th May
Interview: Week beginning 23rd May 2022
Meridian is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Applying for the job
Candidates should complete an application form which can be downloaded from this site. CVs will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held in the week beginning 23rd May and will take place in school.
The Royal Borough of Greenwich values the diversity of its community and aims to have a workforce that reflects this. We therefore encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Meridian is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service.Download an application form - 294 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Meridian Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 234 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Meridian is a successful, creative and inclusive one-form entry school which values individuality and celebrates differences. Our children, from Nursery to Year 6, come from richly diverse backgrounds and our intake is complemented by a designated special provision for deaf children. We have high aspirations for each and every child and our children make excellent progress during their time with us.
Arranging a visit to Meridian Primary School
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Kellie Pearce, our School Business Manager, to arrange a visit.