- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 Months)
- £42,195 - £46,566 L1 - L5
Assistant Headteacher (Maternity Cover) - Lion Academy Trust - Wellingborough - Ruskin Junior School
A rare and unique opportunity has arisen for an outstanding candidate to join our Senior Leadership team on a fixed term (12 month) maternity cover contract.
Do you feel ready to take the next step in your leadership career? Are you frustrated in your current role and feel like you want an opportunity to have a wider impact on school improvement? Do you have a relentless focus on improving outcomes & life chances for all pupils irrespective of context or situation?
Then this role may be for you!
Working with the Head of School and Deputy Head Teacher and alongside the wider leadership team, you will be based at Ruskin Junior School, Wellingborough and be responsible for the operational implementation of Trust agreed strategies and processes across the school.
We are seeking an Assistant Head Teacher who is:
• able to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire whole school communities
• committed to achieving the highest possible standards of learning and teaching
• dynamic and enthusiastic with the vision and energy to help lead schools to excellence
• friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching
• experienced in school improvement with a proven track record of success and strong leadership in developing some aspect of teaching and learning.
We can offer you:
• Lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
• A dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
• Career progression and leadership opportunities following the end of the contract
• A supportive and forward thinking Trust Board, Parental Advisory Body and parent community
• Excellent opportunities for further professional development, through the Lion Academy Trust.
The successful candidate will raise expectations and aspirations, promote the Trust’s pedagogy for highly effective learning and help achieve positive outcomes for children.
We offer you a great opportunity to develop your career in a well-respected, Multi Academy Trust working with a forward thinking, vibrant and very supportive team.
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 294 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
About Ruskin Academy
The Lion Academy Trust has an outstanding reputation nationally, is high performing and innovative, with schools based in London, Essex and Northamptonshire.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Head Teacher to join our Northants team and make a positive impact in raising standards and the quality of experience for our children.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.