Leadership Point 1 - 5, £42,195 p.a. - £46,566 p.a.
Oakwood Primary Academy is a school that is undergoing a transformation. The staff team are united in providing the very best educational provision for all pupils and to do this they are radically redesigning the curriculum and refining the pedagogy used to deliver it. We are now looking for an Assistant Headteacher to continue leading this work and play a key role in the leadership of the school.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the further development of the curriculum and support staff in making it irresistible to all pupils. They will also be able to develop their knowledge and skills of school leadership at an operational and strategic level and be fully supported with their career development.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a great teacher with recent classroom experience
• Have experience of curriculum design and supporting colleagues
• Be self-motivated, resourceful and resilient
• Be keen to learn and committed to their own professional development
• Be ambitious for all pupils to achieve highly regardless of their starting points
We can offer you
• The support of an experienced Head of School and Executive Headteacher
• Coaching and mentoring to ensure you succeed in the role
• Access to AAT’s Global Leadership Institute training
• A career defining opportunity to make an impact in a school that is rapidly improving
• A supportive leadership team that is ambitious for all pupils
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged to find out more about the role and to speak informally with the Head of School or Executive Headteacher. Please follow this link: https://www.oakwoodprimaryacademy.org/vacancies/ to view the job description and person specification.
To request a candidate pack and application form please email or phone Mrs Susan Hubbard, the School Business Manager on 01323 501251 / SHubbard@AuroraAcademies.org
Applying for the job
Kindly complete an application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Weds 12th May 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.