£44,331 - £49,019 (Leadership scale 3-7)
Keldmarsh Primary School is looking for a hardworking and committed Assistant Headteacher to join the school following the retirement of the current post holder.The successful candidate will play a huge part in leading and evolving teaching, learning and continuous professional development to ensure it contributes to the success of the school as an outstanding provider of education.
We are looking for someone to join a senior leadership team that values and demonstrates resilience, consistency and an excellent work ethic. You will quickly establish your reputation both within and outside the school, providing a visible, credible and motivating presence. You will have the ability to inspire those around you with your passion, subject knowledge, team ethic and commitment to the highest standards. You will have the capacity to challenge, support and inspire with a positive attitude and sense of humour!
We are in an exciting phase of our development, planning an expansion programme to increase the size of our school in the coming years. The successful candidate will support the Headteacher and leadership team in taking the school on the next stage of our journey, ensuring the child is at the heart of everything we do.
For the right candidate we offer:
- An opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team in an Ofsted Outstanding School
- A significant commitment to your professional development
- A school at the centre of the local community, with the opportunity to make a difference to
young people’s lives
The Governors of Keldmarsh Primary School require an Assistant Head who will:
- Be an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious school leader with a track record of success at
- Be a motivational and inspirational leader with high expectations of staff
- Communicate the school’s vision compellingly and support the Headteacher’s strategic
- Work with the school community to make a difference to the outcomes and well-being of the
children and other members of the school community
- Work with the leadership team to provide ethical and authentic leadership in the day to day
running of the school
- Be prepared to work beyond the school day when necessary
- Lead by example, providing consistently outstanding teaching and learning.
- Be committed to ensuring the safeguarding and welfare of all children
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
214 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Keldmarsh Primary School
Keldmarsh Primary School is in the historic market town of Beverley and is presently a one form entry primary school for children between the ages of 5 to 11. The school is a smaller than average primary school with 214 children. The school opened in 2002 and serves an area of low deprivation. We are in an exciting phase of our development, planning an expansion programme to increase the size of our school in the coming years.
We invite all interested applicants to visit the school's website: https://www.keldmarshprimaryschool.org.uk/
Arranging a visit to Keldmarsh Primary School
Please email or telephone the school to discuss arrangements for visits.