Kingsway Community Trust are seeking a dynamic, forward thinking Key Stage 2 Assistant Headteacher for Green End Primary school.
This key leadership role provides an excellent opportunity to help build and shape the strategic direction of our school. If you are passionate about ensuring children receive the highest standard of learning and achievement within a supportive and empowering learning community, we would like to hear from you.
The post holder will have a track record of outstanding primary teaching with significant experience of working in upper key stage 2. They will have the personal drive and motivation to play a central role in our ambitious school improvement work.
The successful candidate will have a role in:-
• Leading the year 5/6 phase as the strategic leader
• Class responsibility for a year 6 class
• Leading a key area of school improvement across the school promoting and developing a high quality, whole school learning environment
• Promoting and securing high quality teaching and learning
• Leading, coaching and supporting staff
As part of the first stage of the assessment process, we would like to see you teach a 15 minute English lesson in your own school. You will need to be able to video this. If you are shortlisted, you will need to be able to make your video available to us by the 13th May and so this will need preparing in advance of the shortlisting date.
We will use these lesson observations to shortlist for the second stage of the assessment process
Applying for the job
Candidates should download and complete our application form in full, making sure you address the person specification. Submissions received without a completed application form will not be considered. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
486 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Green End Primary School
Kingsway Community Trust is a Multi Academy Trust made up of 3 Ofsted Graded Outstanding schools, Ladybarn Primary School, Cringle Brook Primary School and Green End Primary School. This provides the staff and children of both schools with enhanced development and networking opportunities.
The Trust is led and managed by one Executive Headteacher, who is a National Leader of Education and one Governing Body, whose Chair is a National Leader of Governance. In each school there is a full time Head of School who leads and manages alongside the Executive Headteacher.
Kingsway Community Trust can offer you:-
• A thriving learning community with a positive ethos and innovative approaches
• A supportive and empowering environment, supported by a National Leader of Education
• The support of a well-established, highly successful and forward thinking Trust
• A culturally rich and diverse urban community
Arranging a visit to Green End Primary School
Please call the school office on 0161 432 7036 to arrange a school visit.