Assistant Headteacher (Years 5 & 6)
St George's Primary School, Wallasey, Merseyside
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Lead Practitioners range 8 to Lead Practitioners range 11, £48,808 to £52,643|
Lead teacher for development of our key stage two curriculum, assessment and strategies for promoting children’s well-being and personal development.
Essential educational requirements
Graduate Level Qualification
Qualified Teacher Status
Graduate level qualification
Evidence of continuing professional development
Evidence of recent and relevant training and development at middle leader level
Recent and up to date safeguarding training
Successfully undertaken an approved ‘safer recruitment’ training or a commitment to do so before taking up the post.
Essential skills and experience
See attached Employee Specification for further details
• Enquiring children, with a thirst for learning.
• A committed and dedicated staff and governing body.
• Opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and cohesive leadership team.
• A commitment to your professional development.
• A superb school environment for you to work in.
• A school that promotes your well being through a range of services.
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||874 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||St George's Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
St George's Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 3NF