Eastcote Primary Academy is looking to appoint an Assistant Principal to join the current Senior Leadership Team, contributing their energy and vision to drive the school to achieve its full potential. This is a great leadership opportunity and is ideal for those of you seeking career progression.
The overarching purpose of the role is to provide professional leadership and management of Teaching & Learning across the school in order to raise standards of student attainment and achievement across the school. This role would particularly suit a strong and ambitious Key Stage Leader seeking to take their experience to the next level, or a current Assistant Principal looking to develop a long-term career within one of the most successful Multi-academy Trusts. You will receive the support and guidance you need to not only develop the school but also your own career within the supportive environment of the Trust.
The successful candidate will be:
- An enthusiastic and energetic KS2 Key Stage Leader or current Assistant Principal with proven successful Primary experience who is dedicated and resilient
- Experience of teaching in Key Stage Two
- Experience of subject leadership in particular English
- A motivational and inspirational leader with high expectations of all staff
- Confident, inspirational, able to communicate and deliver a clear vision for the school
- Committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance
- Approachable and willing to work with staff across the Trust and Governors to implement strategies to move the school forward
- Able to develop and establish excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders
In return we can offer:
- Excellent opportunities to develop your leadership skills within Eastcote Primary Academy and the Leigh Academies Trust
- The opportunity to join an improving academy and make a difference to pupil progress and attainment with the support of a dedicated senior leadership team that is very supportive
- Opportunities to work closely with other Primary Leaders within the Leigh Academies Trust to share best practice
For our successful candidate, being a member of staff at Eastcote Primary Academy and the wider Trust means you’ll receive access to a great range of employment benefits from day one.
Naturally, we are seeking to appoint the best possible candidate and therefore the application process will reflect our desire to undertake all necessary measures to achieve this.
On the basis that interested candidates may be keen to visit the academy before making a formal application, you can arrange this by contacting Shirley Smith (PA to Principal) - firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits will be offered and will be hosted by a member of the Senior Leadership Team. Please ensure you offer Shirley a range of dates when you are available in your initial email to ensure we can coordinate a visit that works for both you and the academy.
Candidates wishing to have an initial conversation with the SLT about this role can also arrange for a telephone call. Those wishing to do so should also contact Shirley Smith (as above) in the first instance.
Advert closing date:Monday 19th February 2024
Shortlisting date:Tuesday 20th February 2024
Selection activity date:Wednesday 21st February 2024
If you have any queries on any aspect of the application process or need additional information, please contact Charlotte Herberts (LAT Talent Team) on email@example.com
The academy is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place across the Trust.
This job post has expired.