- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Leadership Pay Scale L12 - L16
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a strong Senior Leadership Team working with colleagues, students and key stakeholders on our journey to become outstanding in all that we do. The successful candidate will be central to ensuring the college’s continuing progress to secure and enhance the development of Catholic life and Personal Development within our college.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding leader:
• with proven experience and knowledge of the Section 48 Inspection Framework (including the RE curriculum)
• who has a sound knowledge of the Education Inspection Framework and the statutory frameworks for PSHE provision
• who is aspirational and ambitious for students – with a proven track record in improving student outcomes and nurturing the development of the whole child
• who is a strong team player, works well with others and is positive and creative in their approach
• who is understanding and committed to supporting and developing all members of our multi-faith and diverse community
• who is a committed and practising Catholic, able and willing to give public witness to their faith
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 843 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Bishop Milner Catholic College
Bishop Milner Catholic College is a high achieving and oversubscribed 11-18 college where;
• there is a strong Catholic ethos and emphasis on students to do their best
• leadership is strong
• all staff are committed to the success of all students
• students are highly motivated and behaviour is outstanding
• parents are supportive
• facilities are modern and attractive for both students and staff
Arranging a visit to Bishop Milner Catholic College
Visits to the college prior to application are encouraged. Please contact J.Gill to arrange an appointment.