Woodlands Academy is a Specialist Secondary School for pupils with SEMH (Social, Emotional, Mental Health) needs.
Our curriculum is delivered by committed, qualified and experienced staff. Our pupils are inspired and enthused to learn, the over-riding aim of our school is to provide an inclusive education which prepares pupils to take a confident and active place in society. We ensure pupils are well prepared to meet the challenges of adult life, including the world of work, continuing education and independent living.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint - Assistant SENDco
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- An outstanding induction process
- A large, friendly, supportive and enthusiastic team
- A personalised CPD Programme and Career Progression and Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of our Academy and the wider local community
- An innovative, forward thinking leadership team
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- Bike2Work Scheme
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Sunday 1 October 2023
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.