Leadership Payscale L12 - L16
Passionate about the development of Teaching & Learning? We are recruiting a leader to join our senior team of a Principal, 1 Vice Principal & 2 Assistant Vice Principals. As a member of SLT, you will gain exposure to all areas of school leadership.
This important role is central to the development Teaching Learning at OAJW, as such we are seeking appoint someone with a track record developing departmental or whole school level. We looking for who balances proven expertise reflective thoughtful approach, committed learning enjoys engaging wider research reading. You be able take complex concepts ideas distil them into rigorous implementation plans; you also enjoy in meaningful discussion focused on impact.
We can offer you:
• Strong, supportive staff team committed to raising standards for all our students
• Excellent premises and subject-specific classrooms providing a modern environment for students and staff
• Centrally planned and knowledge-rich curriculum implemented through evidence-based T&L, rooted in the science of learning and principles of Rosenshine
• Being at the forefront of education technology through the Oasis Horizons project including the use of iPads
• Extensive professional development including departmental co-planning, instructional coaching and collaboration with peers by being part of Oasis Community Learning
• Where appropriate, an established and successful NQT programme as well as the opportunity to access NPQML and NPQSL opportunities
• Regular staff social and well-being events
• Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Use of fitness centre facilities
• Free on-site parking
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
847 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Oasis Academy John Williams
Oasis Academy John Williams very special place learn work. Our last Ofsted visit was September 2017, where retained judgement being ‘Good’ ‘Outstanding’ Management, believe that have moved yet closer aim become exceptional community deserves. value strong relationships parents carers, know through working closely together it ultimately young people benefit. like keep things straightforward Williams, priorities simple. For want 100%, everyone, achieve their personal best, whilst wrapped 360° care, support challenge doing so, develop conditions thrive life. People matter. staff high professional learning. invest heavily supporting growth team believing if surrounded by caring, talented they best placed remarkable success! Being part Multi Trust, has 3 secondary schools Bristol, further 15 nationally, offers many opportunities collaboration learning; family work ensure deliver education heart local communities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis Community Learning ethos. Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Arranging a visit to Oasis Academy John Williams
To request a visit or telephone conversation with the Principal please email firstname.lastname@example.org these will be available week commencing 26 April 2021.
Hanham Woods Academy
Memorial Road, Bristol, Bristol, BS15 3LA
Head of Maths
King's Oak Academy
Brook Road, Bristol, Gloucestershire, BS15 4JT