Associate Deputy Headteacher
27 days remaining to apply
Start date details
18 April 2023 at 11:59pm
6 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- £63,737 - £69,420
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for someone who:
- Is confident and an inspiring teacher with high expectations of what can be achieved.
- Understands how children learn best and never gives up on them.
- Is flexible with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the bigger picture.
- Can effectively coach, mentor and work alongside others.
- Understands the communities that we serve and is tough enough to cope with the challenges that a fast paced inner city school can bring.
- Is a thinker and innovator who can take risks to make a project their own.
- Is a strong communicator, able to work in a dynamic team.
What the school offers its staff
- You get a genuine opportunity to lead and make a difference.
- You receive high-quality CPD and support from our experienced leadership team including coaching and mentoring to enable you to be successful.
- We offer an exciting, well organised and vibrant environment in which to work.
- We have happy schools with a fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best.
- You gain opportunities to work with our partner schools and partner Deputy Headteachers.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Orchard Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 654 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Orchard Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Our school is based in the vibrant and diverse community of Hackney, East London. We provide a rich and exciting curriculum to develop the confidence and enthusiasm for learning that will take our pupils through secondary school and beyond. Our staff refuse to accept that where a child starts should be a barrier to how well they do or the aspirations that they have. As a result, our pupils make exceptional progress in the key areas of reading, writing and mathematics and consistently achieve above national averages. This is down to the hard work of our staff and pupils, as well as our commitment to work alongside parents and engage our communities in what we do. We are part of the Viridis Federation of three local schools, sharing expertise and a passion for creating a fantastic place for children to learn. We have a joint Governing body and work closely to develop a curriculum offer which will inspire our learners. Our curriculum is innovative and inclusive, and as a result we have achieved many awards and quality marks that benchmark our provision against the highest standards. We welcome visits and provide weekly tours whilst the school is in session so that you can see our happy, motivated children first hand.
Arranging a visit to Orchard Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Pinkwell Primary School
Pinkwell Lane, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 1PG
East Lane Primary School
East Lane, Wembley, Middlesex, HA0 3NT
Assistant Headteacher (Inclusion)
Earlsfield Primary School
Tranmere Road, London, SW18 3QQ
Headteacher at St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
St Anselm's Catholic Primary School
Church Avenue, Southall, UB2 4DH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London